Sunday, September 9, 2007
To God Be The Glory
Feeling the warmth of the end of the summer's sun on a Sunday afternoon. God is so good, all the time. Happy for the rest and quiet to accomplish some goals and missions. Yesterday was spent with some fellow poets (Anointed Pens) at community day at Ebenezer A.M.E. Church in Camp Springs, Maryland. Aside from the poetry shared and introducing my book "Forever In Your Eyes" Poems, the atmosphere was delightful. I met a new caterer "Lynette" and she shared a couple new recipes and tips for cooking. I was surprised to meet some fellow associates of "Melaleuca" introducing the wellness and vitality of this company. I look forward to sharing "Melaleuca" products with others in the near future. There is much to be done. It's always a pleasure to see high school classmates and I ran into a kind gent that I've known since jr. high school. I left the community day in order to dash home and meet with my Mother, Sister and Niece so we could attend my cousins 70th birthday. One of the highlights of the party was a debut presentation of my cousin's son on saxophone and yours truly reciting Dr. Maya Angelou's "Phenomenal Women". With a live band, we danced the night away, step, slide, cha cha, turn, swirl and twirl. To God be the Glory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment